Ultimate Support PRO-T-F Pro Series Mic Stand
The Pro Series microphone stands from Ultimate Support are designed for the gigging musician, working engineer, and professional venue. They are the workhorse of the Ultimate Support line of microphone stands featuring field-replaceable parts that are strong and durable, an easy-to-use, comfortable clutch, and a scratch-resistant finish that will not rust. The Pro Series mic stands are available with tripod, weighted, and stackable bases; short, and regular heights; and, with or without telescoping or fixed-length boom arms. There's a Pro Series mic stand for all needs!
- For Stage and Studio Performances.
- Durable Construction: All Pro Series microphone stands feature oversized, thick, steel tubing and rubber foot caps that won't fall off. What's more, Pro Series mic stands resist scratches and won't rust thanks to a heavy-duty, strong (20 times stronger than the competition), Powder Coated finish.
- Heavy-duty, Secure Clutch: The patented Quarter-Turn Clutch on the Pro Series microphones is a super smooth design that locks and unlocks with only a quarter turn of the clutch handle. It's an over-molded clutch that delivers a secure grip that locks up faster and smoother than any other clutch on the market.
- Patented Universal Mic Attachment: Whether you're performing in the States or over seas, a Pro Series microphone stand is the only stand you'll need. The top threads fit both US- and metric-threaded mic clips and accessories for use all around the world.
- Field-replaceable Parts: The majority of the parts on Pro Series microphone stands can be field serviced with replacement parts as needed over their VERY long lifespan.
- Die-cast Tripod Base: The durable and strong, black, chrome-plated die-cast tripod base on the Pro series microphone stands is up to 30 times stronger than the competition's base. And the super strong tripod legs securely snap into place for easy storage and quick setup and take down.
- Ulti-Boom Fixed Boom Arm: The new Ulti-Boom telescoping mic boom features an over-sized "rotation hub" ? the place on a boom where everything comes together. Ultimate Support's center hub is the largest on the market, increasing friction, and reducing any chance of slipping. Adjust it once and forget about it! And, the Ulti-Boom features a true metal counter-weight that provides true balance on the boom.
- Base Type: Tripod
- Height Type: Standard
- Height: 41.7" - 63" (1060 mm - 1600 mm)
- Tube Diameter: 1" (25 mm)
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Boom Length: 34.3" (480 mm - 880 mm)