Superlux TM58 ART Dual Pre Samson SR350 Essentials Bundle
- Superlux TM58 Dynamic Stage Microphone
- ART USB Dual Pre 2 Channel Audio Interface
- Samson SR350 Studio Headphones
- JamStand JS-DMS50 Desk Mic Stand (Black)
- 20' XLR Cable
- Free download of Pro Tools First
ART USB Dual Pre
The USB Dual Pre is a full-featured high quality dual portable preamplifier and computer interface packed into a compact rugged case.
It is designed to work over a wide variety of applications from remote field recording to desktop/studio tracking. Each of the two low noise input channels has up to 48 dB of clean gain with signal present and clip LED indicators. Inputs can be either XLR balanced or 1/4-inch TRS. Each of the 1/4-inch TRS outputs is buffered low impedance balanced.
The USB Dual Pre is powered via the USB bus. An internal 9 Volt battery, or optional external 12V power supply (or any combination of USB, battery & power supply) can be used depending on application. When running powered by battery alone, you should expect in excess of 50 hours of operation with phantom power off. Battery life will drop to approximately 20 hours (depending on microphone) when phantom powering is engaged (still enough time to get through an average session).
The built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply allows you to power up to 2 microphones as well as the preamplifier when running from any power sources including the USB bus.
For monitoring, an 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix controls on the rear allow for latency free local monitoring of the inputs while recording as well as playback monitoring of the USB bus. The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. This lets you use the 1/4-inch outputs as either preamplifier outputs or as the monitor feed to your powered monitors.
The USB interface is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with the USB audio device drivers built into Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Apple OS9.1/OSX computers with native USB support. No special drivers are needed.
- USB Connectivity to Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Low Noise Fully Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS Combi Inputs
- Up to 48 dB of Clean Gain n Built-in Low Noise Phantom Power Supply
- Latency Free Monitoring Mix and Level Controls
- Independent Channel Gain Controls
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Monitor and 1/8-inch Headphone Monitor Outputs
- Includes Audacity Recording & Production Software
- Flexible 3-way Power from USB, External Supply, or 9 Volt Battery
- Includes USB Cable - Everything Needed To Start Recording Today!
The Superlux family of dynamic vocal microphones represent an exceptional value and provides the dependable performance needed for stage, recording, and installed sound environments.
The TM58 is a professional solution designed for both speech and stage performance. Equipped with an optimized diaphragm and precise directivity, the TM58 delivers superior vocal intelligibility. The higher SPL characteristics and superior transient response of the TM58 compared with other microphones provides a strong stage performance that cuts through the mix.
The Superlux TM58 is a cost effective solution that delivers a balanced and clear sound, making it ideal for any professional vocal audio application.
- TM58 Microphone
- Microphone Clip
- Instruction Manual
- Balanced and Clear Output
- High SPL Capacity
- Improved Handling Noise
- Strong Off Axis Rejection
- Superior Transient Response
- Precise Directivity
- High Sensitivity
- Extended Frequency Response
- Superior Intelligibility
- Element:Dynamic Capsule
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency response:..........................50—18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity:..........-52dB/V (1.78mV/Pa) at 1000 Hz ± 2dB
- Impedance:.......................................500 Ohms
- Max SPL:.................155dB at 1000 Hz (THD ≤ 1% 1kHz)
- Connector:ral 3 pin Male XLR
- Weight:..........................................10.23 oz.