- $199.00 $249.00
- Availability: In Stock
The legendary SM57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.
Digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you - just plug and play for better-than-CD quality instrument reproduction.
- Shure SM57
- X2u Adapter
- Mic Clip
- Zipper Pouch
- USB Cable
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with tailored frequency response delivers clear reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the sound source while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
- Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
- Operating Priciple:..........Dynamic
- Frequency Response:(SM57).40-15,000 Hz
- Frequency Response:(X2u).20-20,000 Hz(+/- 1dB)
- Polar Pattern:….Unidirectional (cardioid), rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.