Pro Tools First Recording Bundle w/ Art Dual Pre Interface, Tascam TM-80 microphone, Samson M30 Monitors, Samson SR350 Headphones
Tascam TM-80 Condenser Microphone with Shock mount and 6' XLR Cable
- ART USB Dual Pre connectivity to desktop and laptop computers
- JamSand JS-MCFB100 Fixed Boom Mic Stand (Black)
- Samson Mediaone M30 Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
- Samson SR350 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Hosa CPR202 - 2 Meter Audio Cable, Dual 1/4" TS Male-Dual RCA Male, 2M Long
- Pop Filter
- 20' XLR Cable
ART USB DualPre
The USB Dual Pre is a full-featured high quality dual portable preamplifier and computer interface packed into a compact rugged case.
It is designed to work over a wide variety of applications from remote field recording to desktop/studio tracking. Each of the two low noise input channels has up to 48 dB of clean gain with signal present and clip LED indicators. Inputs can be either XLR balanced or 1/4-inch TRS. Each of the 1/4-inch TRS outputs is buffered low impedance balanced.
The USB Dual Pre is powered via the USB bus. An internal 9 Volt battery, or optional external 12V power supply (or any combination of USB, battery & power supply) can be used depending on application. When running powered by battery alone, you should expect in excess of 50 hours of operation with phantom power off. Battery life will drop to approximately 20 hours (depending on microphone) when phantom powering is engaged (still enough time to get through an average session).
The built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply allows you to power up to 2 microphones as well as the preamplifier when running from any power sources including the USB bus.
For monitoring, an 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix controls on the rear allow for latency free local monitoring of the inputs while recording as well as playback monitoring of the USB bus. The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. This lets you use the 1/4-inch outputs as either preamplifier outputs or as the monitor feed to your powered monitors.
The USB interface is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with the USB audio device drivers built into Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Apple OS9.1/OSX computers with native USB support. No special drivers are needed.
- USB Connectivity to Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Low Noise Fully Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS Combination Inputs
- Up to 48 dB of Clean Gain n Built-in Low Noise Phantom Power Supply
- Latency Free Monitoring Mix and Level Controls
- Independent Channel Gain Controls
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Monitor and 1/8-inch Headphone Monitor Outputs
- Includes Audacity Recording & Production Software
- Flexible 3-way Power from USB, External Supply, or 9 Volt Battery
- Includes USB Cable - Everything Needed To Start Recording Today!
- Tascam TM-80 Condenser Microphone
- Six-foot XLR cable
- Elastic shockmount to reduce rumble and noise during recording
- Mini Desk Stand
- Microphone capsule assembly features an 18mm pure aluminum diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Phantom power requirement: 9 - 48V DC
- Output impedance: 200ohm +/-30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: >1k ohm
- Max SPL: 136dB (at 1kHz=1% THD)
- S/N ratio: 77dB
- Housing: Die cast zinc
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 48mm×165mm×48mm / 1.9 inch×6.5 inch×1.9 inch
Samson MEDIAONE M30
Samson's MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space.
Connect your mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system's rear RCA inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with your MediaOne M30s to create a 2.1 system.
- Compact multimedia speaker system
- Sold as stereo pair (one active speaker, one passive speaker)
- Ideal in home studios for music playback, production, gaming and video applications
- 20 watts (10W per channel)
- 3" polypropylene woofers with butyl surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Crystal clear high-end performance
- Exceptional bass response
- Bass Boost switch
- Stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/8" Sub and headphone outputs
- Sleek all-black vinyl finish
- Speaker cable included
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Power Rating: 2 x 10W RMS @ 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz -2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Input Impedance: 18KΩ
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 5.75" 7.5" (127mm x 147mm x 190mm)
- Product Weight: 6.5lb (2.95kg)