ART Dual Pre USB Interface APEX 435B Samson BT3 Monitors Studio Bundle
- APEX 435B condenser microphone
- ART USB Dual Pre connectivity to desktop and laptop computers
- Samson BT3 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth
- Samson SR350 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- JamStand JS-MCFB100 Fixed Boom Mic Stand (Black)
- Pop Filter
- 20' XLR Cable
- Software 1) Audacity Recording Software with Effects 2) Pro tools First~Free Online Download
Rugged construction, high SPL handling in a compact chassis makes the Apex435B an ideal choice for live sound reinforcement or live recording applications. It is also an ideal choice as a utility microphone for home or project studios where performance in required, yet budget is a concern.
The Apex435B microphone uses a heavy-duty machined brass body construction with a durable, scratch resistant finish for added long term ruggedness and reliability. The package includes microphone, high quality Apex IMC-3 shock mount, wind sock and carry case.
- Apex 435B Wide Diaphragm Condenser
- IMC-3S Shockmount
- Foam Windsock
- Nylon Bag
- Compact High Performance FET Condenser Microphone
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 32mm Gold Sputtered Diaphragm
- Solid Machined Bass Body
- Internally Switched High Pass Filter
- Ideal for Studio or Live Sound Applications
- Rugged Shockmount, Wind Sock and Carry Case Included
- Type:...............Wide Diaphragm Condenser
- Frequency Response:..............20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity:...................-37dB (14mV/Pa)
- Impedance:..............................200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level:...................24dB
- Max SPL:.................................140dB
- Power Requirement:.........9V-48V Phantom Power
- Dimensions:...........................1.75x6 in
- Weight:..................................13 oz
ART USB Dual Pre
The USB Dual Pre is a full-featured high quality dual portable preamplifier and computer interface packed into a compact rugged case.
It is designed to work over a wide variety of applications from remote field recording to desktop/studio tracking. Each of the two low noise input channels has up to 48 dB of clean gain with signal present and clip LED indicators. Inputs can be either XLR balanced or 1/4-inch TRS. Each of the 1/4-inch TRS outputs is buffered low impedance balanced.
The USB Dual Pre is powered via the USB bus. An internal 9 Volt battery, or optional external 12V power supply (or any combination of USB, battery & power supply) can be used depending on application. When running powered by battery alone, you should expect in excess of 50 hours of operation with phantom power off. Battery life will drop to approximately 20 hours (depending on microphone) when phantom powering is engaged (still enough time to get through an average session).
The built-in low noise +48 Volt phantom power supply allows you to power up to 2 microphones as well as the preamplifier when running from any power sources including the USB bus.
For monitoring, an 1/8-inch TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor mix controls on the rear allow for latency free local monitoring of the inputs while recording as well as playback monitoring of the USB bus. The monitor mix is also routed to the 1/4-inch TRS balanced outputs. This lets you use the 1/4-inch outputs as either preamplifier outputs or as the monitor feed to your powered monitors.
The USB interface is fully compliant with the USB 1.1 specification and uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for record. It will work with the USB audio device drivers built into Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Apple OS9.1/OSX computers with native USB support. No special drivers are needed.
- USB Connectivity to Desktop and Laptop Computers
- Low Noise Fully Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS Combi Inputs
- Up to 48 dB of Clean Gain n Built-in Low Noise Phantom Power Supply
- Latency Free Monitoring Mix and Level Controls
- Independent Channel Gain Controls
- 1/4-inch TRS Balanced Monitor and 1/8-inch Headphone Monitor Outputs
- Includes Audacity Recording & Production Software
- Flexible 3-way Power from USB, External Supply, or 9 Volt Battery
- Includes USB Cable - Everything Needed To Start Recording Today!
Samson Media ONE BT3
Using Bluetooth, you can easily pair this system with your smartphone, laptop or tablet, and listen to your music, videos and other media applications through MediaOne BT3 monitors without wires. The Bluetooth pairing button can be found on the active speaker's rear control panel, along with the system's RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and an AC power connector. In addition, the front panel houses an LED indicator, level control, as well as both a headphone output and stereo input. The 3.5mm stereo input can be used to connect secondary signal sources such as MP3 players, keyboards and more.
Samson MediaOne BT3 2-Way Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth Features:
- 2-way active studio monitors with rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosures (sold as a stereo pair)
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 3" copolymer woofers
- 1" silk dome tweeters
- 15 watts per channel RMS, 30 watts per channel Peak
- Front panel LED indicator, level control, headphone output and stereo input
- Back panel Bluetooth pairing button, RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and AC power connector
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Passive crossover design for linear response from bottom to top
- All-black satin vinyl finish
- Metal grilles protect woofer and tweeter components
- Speaker cable included