Presonus PD-70 Podcast/Broadcast Essentials Bundle
- Presonus Audiobox USB 96 25th Anniversary Edition Audio Interface
- Presonus HD7 Semi-Open Back Studio Monitoring Headphones
- Presonus PD-70 Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
- On-Stage MBS7500 Professional Desk-mount Studio Boom Arm
- Hosa HMIC-010 10' XLR Microphone Cable
Presonus PD-70 Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
When your voice needs to be heard
Whether you’re starting your first podcast, telling your YouTube subscribers about the latest trends, or running a program for your local volunteer radio station from your living room, you need a microphone that will bring your voice to your listener with clarity and warmth. The PD-70 is built to capture the spoken word cleanly and clearly while eliminating mechanical noise and breathiness that can get between you and your audience. Thanks to superior off-axis rejection, you can set up your broadcast studio in just about any space—and unwanted reverberance, electrical hum, and the random car driving by will be left behind, leaving only the pristine, natural sound of your voice.
- Dynamic broadcast microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Great choice for recording vocals for podcasts, radio, and more
- Works with any audio interface with a microphone preamp
- End address
- Exceptional clarity throughout its frequency response range
- Rugged construction
- Top-quality performance specifications
- Integrated hard mount and windscreen
Frequency Response........................20 Hz to 20 kHz
Presonus AudioBox USB 96 25 Year Anniversary Edition
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface is for you! This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
World-class recording software included.
While the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for PreSonus’ Studio One® Artist DAW, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. Studio One also enjoys a robust online community of enthusiastic and helpful users you can turn to for advice.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit resolution and 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Professional-grade A/D/A converters (+105 dBu dynamic range)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal mixer
- Compatible with most Mac® and Windows® recording software
- Studio One® Artist
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- 1/3U rack-mountable (with optional 3UMR rack-mounting system)
- Road-rugged construction with all-metal chassis and metal knobs
- Weighs just 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- Powered via USB bus—no wall wart!
On-Stage MBS7500 Professional Studio Boom Arm
The MBS7500 is our best studio boom arm. It has the features you need for professional broadcast, webcast, and studio applications. Unlike other models, all of the MBS7500's mechanical components are internal, leaving a slim and simple look that takes up less space and matches contemporary studio gear.
Steel tension cables work together with springs and large joints to provide 150Â° of articulation. Positioning is silent and strong, handling microphones, tablets (with u-Mount series device cases, not included), cameras, or other gear up to 3.5lbs. The 20" upper arm is terminated with a swiveling steel stem compatible with all standard 5/8"-27 threaded shock mounts and microphones.
For permanent installations, the MBS7500 comes with a flange mount designed to be screwed directly to the desk or work surface. A table clamp is also included, accommodating tabletops up to 2" thick and allowing the MBS7500 to be removed or re-positioned without tools or damage to the work surface.Durable articulating boom arm
- Sleek look with no exposed springs or tension knobs
- Quiet and flexible three axis positioning
- Hollow arms accommodate built microphone cables
- Rigid square tubing
- Includes flange mount for permanent installations, and a table clamp for portable application
- Metal C-Clamp and Flange-Style Mounts Included
Lower arm length: 19.5"
Upper arm length: 19.5"
Total reach: 36"
Mic stem threading: 5/8"-27
Weight capacity: 3.5lbs
Construction: Steel with black matte finish
Presonus HD7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
Warm, clear sound with big bass.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking, mixing, or just listening for pleasure, you can expect impressive sonic performance from these professional-quality headphones. They deliver natural, warm, clear sound and take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies. You’ll enjoy accurate midrange and extended treble response that let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track, along with balanced, yet powerful bass punch.
The lightweight HD7 automatically adjusts to any head size and features comfortable, durable ear pads. The straight, eight-foot cable drops down one side so it doesn’t get in your way. The result is a comfortable listening experience that you’ll continue to enjoy during long sessions. And the HD7 is built tough so you can rely on it wherever your travels take you.
Acoustic Design: Dynamic, semi-open
Driver: 50 mm, neodymium
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 30 kHz
Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
Maximum Power: 300 mW
Rated Impedance: 32Ω
Weight: (Without Cable) 7.8 oz (222g)
Cable: 8' 2" (2.5m) straight, single-sided
Plug Adapter: 1/8" to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.3 mm), screw-on, gold-plated, stereo mini-plug