CAD GXL2200 GXL1200 Presonus Eris 3.5 HD7 Pro Bundle
- CAD GXL2200 Condenser Microphone w/shock mount
- GXL1200 Condenser Microphone
- PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface
- Presonus Eris 3.5 Monitors
- Presonus HD7 Headphones
- Ultimat Support MC 40B Pro Boom Mic Stand
- Pop Filter
- (X2) Hosa HMIC-010 Pro Microphone Cable, REAN XLR3F to XLR3M, 10 ft
- Swirlyhook and Carrying Case
Presonus Eris E3.5 Studio Monitors
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. Yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere.
1- Stereo 1/8"
2- Balanced ¼” TRS
2- Unbalanced RCA
Frequency Response 80 Hz - 20 kHz
Crossover Frequency 2.8 kHz
Amplifier Power 25W/speaker
LF Driver 3.5"
HF Driver 1” silk dome
Peak SPL (@ 1 meter) 100 dB
Input Impedance 10 kΩ
Presonus Audiobox USB96
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB® 96 audio interface is for you! This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
World-class recording software included.
- 2 dual-purpose front-panel input channels, each with high-quality mic preamplifiers
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs
- Individual channel-trim controls with 0 to +35 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency monitoring)
- Headphone jack with level control
- Main-output level control
- LED clip indicator for each channel
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 2 combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output
- MIDI in/out
CAD GXL 1200 Condenser Microphone
Packaged in a small, rugged, all-metal body, finished in lustrous black pearl chrome, the compact and durable GXL1200 condenser microphone is known for its open, transparent sound.
Its transformerless design reduces distortion and optimizes low-end response. A uniform cardioid pattern controls feedback.
The GXL1200s small size, accuracy, and high SPL capability make it ideal for overhead miking, high hats, cymbals, and stringed instruments.
Mic clip, vinyl pouch and polishing cloth included.
Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20KHz
Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
CAD GXL 2200 Condenser Microphone
The GXL 2200 offers exceptional value and is a popular mic due to it's versatility. Ranked as one of CAD's best selling microphones, this mic is not only great for beginners, you will want to keep it in the stable for years to come.
The GXL 2200's capsule features a sophisticated 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm and has exceptional sensitivity with low distortion for outstanding performance.
Generating Specifications Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 20 kHz
Sensitivity: -53dB 0dB=-1V/uBar @ 1kHz
Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
Finish: Electroless Nickel
Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power
Connector: 3 pin XLR type
Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
Weight: 14.1 oz. (400 grams),