- $159.00 $265.00
- Availability: In Stock
Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone
Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA, the OM5 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The OM5 is known for its clarity, resistance to feedback and ability to handle sound pressure levels in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
The OM5 is characterized with an extremely tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 48 Hz - 19 kHz, the OM5 employs a VLMTM (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural response, accurate sound reproduction, and exceptional transient response.
The OM5 is naturally attenuated at 120 Hz to reduce boominess and handling noise. The mid-range is tailored for presence allowing the vocalist to be more easily heard in the mains as well as the monitors. The OM5 is comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
Roadworthy construction includes a precision die cast zinc alloy body, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft® XLR connector, and heavy duty nylon clip.
- Audix OM5
- Heavy duty nylon mic clip (MC1)
- Carrying pouch (P1)
- Lead or backing vocals
- Live recording
- Home studio-vocal and instrument
- Clear, accurate vocal reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Exceptional gain before feedback
- Maximum vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant steel spring grill
- 5 year warranty
- Operating Principle:...Dynamic
- Frequency Response:...48Hz-19kHz
- Polar Patttern:...Hypercardiod
- Output Impedance:...200 ohms
- Sensitivity:...1.8 mV/Pa @1kHz
- Maximum SPL:...≥144 dB
- Power Requirements:...None