- $129.00 $199.00
- Availability: In Stock
Dynamic Hypercardioid Vocal Microphone
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the OM3 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
The OM3 is known for its clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPL (Sound Pressure Levels) without distortion.
The OM3 is characterized with a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLMTM(Very Low Mass) diaphragm for a clean and natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The OM3 is naturally attenuated in the lower mid-bass frequencies in order to reduce boominess and handling noise. This, in conjunction with an extremely articulate mid-range, makes the OM3 an excellent choice for PA systems of all sizes.
The OM3 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
The OM3 includes a precision die cast zinc alloy body, black E-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, Switchcraft® XLR connector and heavy duty nylon clip.
- Audix OM3
- Heavy Duty Nylon Clip
- Carrying Pouch
- Lead or backing vocals
- Live recording
- Home studio-vocal and instrument
- Sax, Brass, Guitar, Dobro, Flute, Percussion, Drums
- Clear, accurate vocal reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Exceptional gain before feedback
- Excellent vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant steel spring grill
- 5 year warranty
- Operating Principle:...Dynamic
- Frequency Response:...50Hz-18kHz
- Polar Patttern:...Hypercardiod
- Output Impedance:...250 ohms
- Sensitivity:...1.7 mV/Pa @1kHz
- Maximum SPL:...≥144 dB