CAD M179 Variable-pattern Condenser Microphone
- $229.00 $329.00
- Availability: Sold Out
Travel the space-tone continuum with the touch of a dial. The figure-of-eight is rich and intimate. The omni is spacious and articulate. Experience all the variations in between. We combine the large-diaphragm capsule with algebraic phasing and high-power transformerless drive to create an indispensable acoustical window. Additional features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Swivel mount, elastic shock mount and carrying case are included. P24 (24V) or P48 (48V) phantom power is required.
Studio Vocals, Voice-over, Choir, Orchestra, Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Bass Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Continuously variable
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 143dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 11dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 100Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P24, P48, 8mA
Specifications are subject to change without notice.