M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 MK 3 Samson C01U Pro SR350 M30 Essentials Bundle
- Samson C01U Pro Studio Condenser USB Microphone
- Samson Mediaone M30 Powered Studio Monitor Speakers
- Samson SR350 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 MK3 Midi Keyboard
- JamStand JS-DMS50 Desktop Mic Stand (Black)
- Pop Filter
- USB Cable
- Software Pro Tools First~Free Online Download
In 2005, Samson introduced the world’s first USB studio condenser microphone, the C01U. Today, we're expanding on its revolutionary design with the new C01U Pro. Now with a headphone output for zero-latency monitoring and an improved signal-to-noise ratio, the C01U Pro ensures the natural warmth and detail of vocal and instrumental performances are captured in all your digital recordings.
Capturing audio at a 16-bit 44.1/48 kHz resolution with a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–18kHz, the C01U Pro ensures the authentic projection of both high and low frequencies to your favorite DAW or recording app. In addition, Samson maintains its longstanding commitment to user convenience with plug-and-play operation (no driver installation necessary), USB power via Mac, PC or iPad (cable included), as well as an included tripod stand and swivel mount for optimal desktop placement. CO1U Pro is even compatible with iPads and iPhones (4S and later) using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin) for those seeking to achieve pro-level sound on-the-go.
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Capsule: Back condenser type
- Diaphragm Width/Thickness: 19mm/3 microns
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–18kHz
- Digital Sensitivity (Min/Max): -40 dBFS/Pa / -4 dBFS/Pa
- SPL: 130dB
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz /48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16-bit
Samson's MediaOne M30 Powered Studio Monitors are a compact, full-range speaker solution for all your desktop and multimedia applications. Whether you're listening to music, producing tracks, watching videos or gaming, this stereo monitor pair features an internal amplifier, solid wood construction and high-quality components that produce big sound, while occupying minimal desktop space.
Connect your mixer, audio interface, computer or mobile audio device to the system's rear RCA inputs. A front panel headphone jack mutes the speakers for private listening sessions. In addition, a 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows you to integrate a powered subwoofer with your MediaOne M30s to create a 2.1 system.
- Compact multimedia speaker system
- Sold as stereo pair (one active speaker, one passive speaker)
- Ideal in home studios for music playback, production, gaming and video applications
- 20 watts (10W per channel)
- 3" polypropylene woofers with butyl surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeters
- Crystal clear high-end performance
- Exceptional bass response
- Bass Boost switch
- Stereo RCA inputs
- Stereo 1/8" Sub and headphone outputs
- Sleek all-black vinyl finish
- Speaker cable included
- Amplifier: Class AB
- Power Rating: 2 x 10W RMS @ 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 50Hz–20kHz -2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Distortion (THD): <0.1%
- Input Impedance: 18KΩ
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 5.75" 7.5" (127mm x 147mm x 190mm)
- Product Weight: 6.5lb (2.95kg)
M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 MK3
Start creating and performing music with your Mac or PC with the world’s best-selling keyboard controllers: The Keystation Series from M-Audio.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro looking for just the right controller when you’re on the go or you’re looking to get started with the right mini USB MIDI controller, the Keystation Mini 32 MK3 is for you! It’s a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 features 32 natural-feeling mini-size velocity-sensitive keys and comprehensive controls that expand the range of playable notes and enhance your expressive possibilities.
With Keystation Mini 32 MK3, maximizing your creativity while minimizing the complication is easy. Use the fully-assignable octave range buttons, volume knob and dedicated pitch-bend and modulation buttons to play and perform with your music software. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 also features a sustain button for genuine piano sustain.
Lightweight and mobile, Keystation Mini 32 MK3 is perfect for traveling musicians who want to take command of music software during live performances or for producers who want to add an easy-to-use MIDI controller with a small footprint to their studio. For a simple portable setup, Keystation Mini 32 is USB-powered, class-compliant and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Keystation Mini 32 MK3 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition is included with the Keystation Mini 32 MK3. Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software and the teams at M-Audio and AVID have crafted a version of this terrific collection specifically tailored for M-Audio hardware. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software helps inspire any artist, musician or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas across the world at any time.
Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1 GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing your projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet, plus compatibility with all the included AIR Music Tech Virtual Instruments.
This truly amazing software recording package is primed to get your ideas out of your imagination and amplified into the world. Enjoy!
AIR Music’s Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
- 32 low-profile, velocity-sensitive mini keys
- Selectable velocity curves match any playing style
- Pitch bend and modulation buttons add expression
- Octave up and down buttons for extended keyboard range
- Volume knob delivers smooth control
- Sustain button enhances performance
- Edit Mode button provides access to advanced functions
- USB power and data offer single-cable convenience
- Includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition performance/recording software/DAW
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 multitimbral all-in-one workstation
- INCLUDED SOFTWARE
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition
- AIR Music Technology Xpand!2
- Power: via USB
- Dimensions: 16.46" x 4.13" x 0.78" (418 x 105 x 198 mm
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45kg)
- Minimum System Requirements:
- macOS: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.11 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended)
- PC: PC with Windows 7 (Service Pack 1); Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz Processor; 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended)
- Consult M-Audio.com/support for current software system requirements