CAD GXL 2200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- $99.00 $149.00
- Availability: In Stock
The GXL 2200 offers exceptional value and is a popular mic due to it's versatility. Ranked as one of CAD's best selling microphones, this mic is not only great for beginners, you will want to keep it in the stable for years to come.
The GXL 2200's capsule features a sophisticated 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm and has exceptional sensitivity with low distortion for outstanding performance.
- Cardioid polar pattern Large 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm
- Hand-dampened capsule for consistent frequency response
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz 48V phantom power required Includes shock mount.
Studio Vocals, Voice-over, Choir, Acoustic Instrument, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads
- Generating Specifications Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB 0dB=-1V/uBar @ 1kHz
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Finish: Electroless Nickel
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Weight: 14.1 oz. (400 grams),
Mic only Specifications are subject to change without notice.