CAD GXL1200 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- $79.00 $119.00
- Availability: In Stock
We've included a 25' cable when you purchase this mic!
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Rugged, durable metal construction
- Transformer less design reduces distortion and optimizes low-end response
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- 48V phantom power required
- Includes mic clip and carrying pouch
Choir, Orchestra, Acoustic Instrument, Guitar Cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads, Hi-hat.
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -56dB 0dB=-1V/uBar @ 1kHz
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: +14dB (A-weighted)
- Power: P24V or 48 Volts Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Weight: 126 grams, Mic only
Specifications are subject to change without notice.