FourJay 440-8 40 Watt 8 Ohm Mini Format Paging Horns
Product Technical Specifications
- A small re-entrant horn package with a powerful and efficient compression driver.
- Designed for good speech intelligibility, making it ideal for two-way communications on trucks, heavy equipment, boats, helicopters, etc.
- Rated at 40 watts continuous duty using a 1-1/2" diameter 8 or 45 ohm voice coil on a rugged phenolic diaphragm.
- The durable compression driver converts security system square wave torture into a high output distress signal.
- A heat sink coupled to the driver dissipates heat to maintain efficiency and endurance.
- Weather and corrosion resistant design uses stainless fasteners. Plating on driver meets 96-hour salt spray test. Other parts are made of impact and UV resistant ABS.
- Adjustable mounting base will attach to a 3 inch electrical box.
- Flange holes allow for recessed or concealed mounting.
- Vehicle Support Bracket (Model K4DM) available for rigid support in rough duty or high vibration applications.
- Restricted bandwidth and coverage angle for good penetration and intelligibility.
- Excellent sensitivity as a microphone in a talk-back system.
- Optional foam Bug Screen (Model KB400) stops nests in throat of horn and reduces wind noise when used as a microphone.
- Manufactured in Fourjay’s plant under strict quality requirements.