FourJay 410-8BK Speaker/Mic
- Ideal for paging and talk-back communications in noisy environments such as drive-thru fast food, banking and self-serve stations.
- Conservatively rated at 10 watts continuous duty.
- Compression driver uses 1-1/2" voice coil and rugged phenolic diaphragm.
- Weather and corrosion resistant design uses stainless fasteners. Plating on driver meets 96 hour salt spray test. Other parts are made of high impact ABS.
- Black color and no front label helps concealment in a menu board or pedestal mounting.
- Adjustable mounting base will attach to a 3-inch electrical box.
- Flange holes allow for recessed mounting.
- Restricted bandwidth and coverage angle for good penetration and intelligibility.
- Excellent sensitivity as a microphone in a talk-back system.
- Minimal engine noise pickup when used as a talk-back microphone.