Focusrite Solo Gen 3 GXL1800 with Pro Tools First Essentials Bundle
- Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO Gen 3 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- CAD GXL1800 Condenser Microphone with Shock mount and 8' XLR Cable
- Samson SR350 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- JamStand JS-MCFB100 Fixed Boom Mic Stand (Black)
- Pop Filter
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback.
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
- Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol USB: 2.0
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps 1
- Phantom Power YES
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Analogue Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
In The Box
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- Warranty: 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER
The GX1800 Large Format Side Address Microphone captures your performance with a smooth and articulate profile. The GXL1800’s high sensitivity allows for distance miking techniques and combined with a well behaved cardioid polar pattern, helps to eliminate off axis environmental noise. Includes studio grade shock mount, tripod stand, XLR cable and foam windscreen.
- Studio Shock Mount
- Tripod stand
- XLR cable
- Foam Windscreen
- Large Format Design
- High Sensitivity Studio Condenser Capsule
- Highly Effective Studio Grade Isolation Shock Mount
- Smooth and Articulate Reproduction
- Cardioid Pattern Resists Room Noise
- Studio Shock Mount, Tripod stand, XLR cable and Foam Windscreen included
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity -27dBV (45.8mV @ 1Pa)
- Impedance 220ohm
- Max SPL 124dB
- Self Noise 16dBA