Focusrite Scarlett Solo Gen 3 Studio Bundle w/ Samson BT3 Monitors and Pro Tools First Recording Software
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd GEN Recording Bundle w/Pro Tools 1st, CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, HP60 MkIII headphones, 9' XLR mic cable, mic stand clip
- Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth
- JamStand JS-MCFB100 Fixed Boom Mic Stand (Black)
- Pop Filter
- Swirlyhook Headphone Hanger
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback. And the Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback.
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
- Focusrite SCARLETT SOLO 3rd Gen 192kHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz
- Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol USB: 2.0
- Form Factor Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps 1
- Phantom Power YES
- Instrument Inputs: 1
- Line Inputs: 1
- Analogue Outputs: 2 TRS (Balanced)
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
Samson Media ONE BT3
Using Bluetooth, you can easily pair this system with your smartphone, laptop or tablet, and listen to your music, videos and other media applications through MediaOne BT3 monitors without wires. The Bluetooth pairing button can be found on the active speaker's rear control panel, along with the system's RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and an AC power connector. In addition, the front panel houses an LED indicator, level control, as well as both a headphone output and stereo input. The 3.5mm stereo input can be used to connect secondary signal sources such as MP3 players, keyboards and more.
Samson MediaOne BT3 2-Way Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth Features:
- 2-way active studio monitors with rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosures (sold as a stereo pair)
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 3" copolymer woofers
- 1" silk dome tweeters
- 15 watts per channel RMS, 30 watts per channel Peak
- Front panel LED indicator, level control, headphone output and stereo input
- Back panel Bluetooth pairing button, RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and AC power connector
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Passive crossover design for linear response from bottom to top
- All-black satin vinyl finish
- Metal grilles protect woofer and tweeter components
- Speaker cable included