Focusrite 2i2 Studio Pro Bundle Samson BT3 Monitors Pro Tools First
- Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, headphones, 10’ XLR mic cable, mic stand clip
- Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth
- JamStand JS-MCFB100 Fixed Boom Mic Stand (Black)
- Swirlyhook Headphone Hanger
- Pop Filter
- Shock Mount
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
- Focusrite SCARLETT 2I2 3rd Gen 192KHz USB Audio Interface w/ Pro Tools First
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Protocol: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: YES
- Instrument Inputs: 2
- Line Inputs: 2
- Analogue Outputs: 2
- Headphone Outputs: 1
- Bus Powered: YES
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
In The Box:
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
The Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors produce 15 watts per channel RMS and 30 watts per channel Peak of full-range audio. Their 3" copolymer woofers deliver a controlled low frequency response, while their 1" silk dome tweeters give the high frequencies a natural sound without unwanted noise. Each rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosure is finished in an all-black satin vinyl covering with matching metal grilles for the woofers and tweeters.
Using Bluetooth, you can easily pair this system with your smartphone, laptop or tablet, and listen to your music, videos and other media applications through MediaOne BT3 monitors without wires. The Bluetooth pairing button can be found on the active speaker's rear control panel, along with the system's RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and an AC power connector. In addition, the front panel houses an LED indicator, level control, as well as both a headphone output and stereo input. The 3.5mm stereo input can be used to connect secondary signal sources such as MP3 players, keyboards and more.
Samson MediaOne BT3 2-Way Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth Features:
- 2-way active studio monitors with rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosures (sold as a stereo pair)
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 3" copolymer woofers
- 1" silk dome tweeters
- 15 watts per channel RMS, 30 watts per channel Peak
- Front panel LED indicator, level control, headphone output and stereo input
- Back panel Bluetooth pairing button, RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and AC power connector
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Passive crossover design for linear response from bottom to top
- All-black satin vinyl finish
- Metal grilles protect woofer and tweeter components
- Speaker cable included