Audix FireBall V
- $199.00 $249.00
- Availability: In Stock
Dynamic Cardioid Instrument Microphone
Dynamic harmonica microphone with conveniently placed volume control knob. Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the FireBall V is a professional dynamic instrument microphone intended for harmonica (both diatonic and chromatic) and beatbox.
Clear, accurate, and capable of handling sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion, the FireBall V is ideally suited for both live stage and recording applications, and has the added convenience of a volume control.
The FireBall V is characterized with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, and is equipped with a VLM™ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural sound reproduction with exceptional transient response.
With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the FireBall V is lightweight, compact, and comfortable to hold.
Roadworthy construction includes a precision cast zinc alloy body, steel mesh grill, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, Switchcraft® XLR connector and includes a tension-fit heavy duty nylon mic clip.
The FireBall V is a low impedance microphone; when using the FireBall V with a guitar amplifier, a high quality low-high impedance transformer (such as T50K) is required.
- Audix Fireball V
- Live Stage
- Volume Knob
- Fits comfortably in the palm of the hand
- Handles “cupping” without impacting sound quality
- Full size dynamic capsule
- Clear and accurate sound reproduction
- High SPL handling without distortion
- Exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides excellent isolation from other instruments on stage
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty
- Transducer Type: ...Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:...Cardiod
- Frequency Response:...50Hz-16kHz
- Impedance:....150 ohms
- Sensitivity:...1.5mV/Pa @1kHz
- Capsule Technology...VLM Type B
- Off Axis Rejection:...≥23 dB
- Maximum SPL:...≥140 dB
- Power Requirements:...None
- Connector:...3-pin XLR Male
- Polarity:...Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing / Finish:...Zinc Alloy/Black E-coat
- Weight:...5 oz (140 g)
- Length:...3.9 in (99.5 mm)