- $49.00 $65.00
- Availability: In Stock
High SPL Dynamic Vocal Microphone
A vocal microphone designed to sound clear and full bodied on small to mid-sized PA systems, the F50 is a dynamic vocal microphone designed for a wide variety of live and studio applications.
The F50 is known for its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high sound pressure levels without distortion. The F50 is characterized with a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage.
With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, the F50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on-off switch (F50-S). The F50 is designed to sound clear and full bodied on small to mid-size PA systems.
The F50 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with very high standards and tight tolerances. Roadworthy construction includes a precision cast zinc alloy, black e-coat finish, steel mesh grill, gold plated XLR connector and heavy duty ABS clip.
- Audix F50 Dynamic Cardiod Microhone
- Heavyduty ABS Microphone Clip
- Multi-purpose Stage
- House of Worship
- Home recording
- Acoustic Instruments, Drums and Guitar cabinets
- Warm, natural vocal reproduction
- Handles High SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Cardiod pattern helps resist feedback
- Provides excellent vocal isolation on stage
- Durable steel grill
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty
- Transducer Type: ...Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:...Cardiod
- Frequency Response:...50Hz-16kHz
- Impedance:....250 ohms
- Sensitivity:...2.5mV/Pa @1kHz
- Off Axis Rejection:...>20 dB @ 180 deg
- Maximum SPL:...≥138 dB
- Power Requirements:...None
- Connector:...3-pin XLR Male (Gold Plated)
- Polarity:...Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing / Finish:...Zinc Alloy/Black E-coat
- Weight:...11 oz (312 g)
- Length:...6.7 in (169 mm)