CAD GXL2200 USB Mic Set with Blue Microphones Icicle & Boomstand
- $199.99 $249.99
- Availability: In Stock
Here is the GXL2200 USB mic set you've wanted for your Home Studio!
Along with this great mic set we have included the ICICLE by Blue Microphones which features a studio quality microphone preamp, 48V phantom power, fully balanced low noise front end, analog gain control, and driver-less operation that allows you to connect the GXL2200 to your computer for pod-cast and studio recordings.
With the Icicle, setup is a snap!
The following items are included:
1 GXL2200 w/Shock-mount
1 Blue Icicle USB Converter Preamp w/6 ft USB Cable
1 JamStands Fixed Boom Mic Stand (Black)
1 Pop Filter
1 20 ft Shielded 3-pin XLR Mic Cable
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Large 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm
- Hand-dampened capsule for consistent frequency response
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- 48V phantom power required
- Includes shock mount
Studio Vocals, Voice-over, Choir, Acoustic Instrument, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads.
- Generating Element: Externally Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB 0dB=-1V/uBar @ 1kHz
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Finish: Electro less Nickel
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Weight: 14.1 oz. (400 grams), Mic only
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The Icicle is Blue's new stylish USB converter and mic preamp combo that allows you to connect any XLR microphone directly into your computer via USB! The Icicle features a studio quality microphone preamp, 48V phantom power, fully balanced low noise front end, analog gain control, and driver-less operation. Setup is a snap!
The Icicle works with both dynamic and condenser microphones, providing high quality and hassle-free connectivity with Mac or PC. Whether you're using a microphone for digital recording, pod-casting, voice messaging, or voice recognition applications, the Icicle is the quick and easy way to get connected.
Plug and Record – No Special Drivers Required
Built-in Studio Quality USB Microphone Preamp
Supplies 48V Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
Fully Balanced Low Noise Analog Front End
Analog Level Control
Phantom Power Active Light
Includes 6-ft USB Cable
Power Consumption: 200mA (from USB bus)
Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (min)
Windows: XP Home Edition, XP
Professional, Vista; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (min)
JamStands JS-MCFB100 By Ultimate Fixed Boom Microphone Stand (Black)
- TRIPOD MIC STAND STAND WITH BOOM
- MODEL JS-MCFB100 RELIABLE STAND
- Heavy-duty, low-level performance stand for every-day use.
- FIXED-LENGTH BOOM: 30” boom with reliable tightening knob.
- STRONG STAND: Strong, die-cast boom and leg housings.
- DURABLE FINISH: Scratch-resistant, powder-coated finish.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Easily adjust stand height with traditional turn clutch
- stand height 39.25” - 66.5” (991 mm - 1690 mm)
- boom length 30.1” (765 mm) • weight 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- 3-year warranty
CAD Microphone Pop Filter Model EPF-15A
Improve your vocal recordings and protect your microphone transducer! Provides excellent protection from high kinetic sound sources and moisture resulting from close proximity recording.
- Reduces plosives and P-pops during vocal performance
- 15" flexible gooseneck for easy placement
- 2-stage removable nylon screen
- Universal attachment mounts on all standard mic stands