The USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer. Known for its clarity, excellent transient response, SPL handling and ease of operation, the USB12 is designed to naturally capture and reproduce vocals and instruments with stunning detail.
The USB12, which is characterized with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, provides excellent isolation and control at the sound source. With a smooth and accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz, the USB12 sits on top of a stable desktop base and can be quickly and easily adjusted to any position.
The USB12 has a 16 bit sample resolution and supports 44.1k and 48k sample rates for both playback and recording. This high definition condenser microphone features a push-to-talk button with the option of ‘steady on’ or ‘momentary on’ as well as a headphone jack for real time monitoring and a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low frequency signals.
The USB12 includes a 6 ft USB cable, matte black finish and field replaceable capsule. Also available in white (USB12-W).
- USB12 Professional Recording Microphone
- 6' USB Cable (CBL-USB6)
- External Windscreen (WS20)
- Recording Vocals or Instruments
- Live Chat / IP Communication
- Medical / Legal Reporting
- Internet Telecommunications
- Flexible gooseneck design
- Records directly into computer via USB port
- Studio quality sound
- "Plug and Play"
- Compatible with both PC and Mac
- 16 bit sample resolution
- Supports 44.1k and 48k sample rates
- 12 mm high resolution condenser capsule
- Push to Talk-- ‘steady on’ or ‘momentary on’
- Bass roll-off filter
- Headphone jack for real time monitoring
- Available in black or white
- Frequency Response:...50Hz-16kHz
- Impedance:...(Low Impedance Side)600 Ohms ±15% @ 1kHz 1V
- Polar Pattern:...Cardioid
- Output Impedance:...1000 Ohms
- SN Ratio:...64dB, 1k @ 1 Pa
- Switch Type:...Membrane
- Switch Function: Push to Talk(PTT) or Push to Lock (PTL)
- Sampling Rate:...16 bit, 44.1 k / 48 K for both playback and recording
- Finish:...White or Black