Audio-Technica ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
Audio Technica's ATM650 microphone has a rugged design and construction that incorporates a hypercardioid polar pattern to allow the user to better pickup only the sound in front of the microphone and eliminate noises they don't want. This microphone was designed specifically for use with musical instruments either in the studio or on the stage. The AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp that comes with the microphone allows the user to mount the ATM650 microphone to any stand with 5/8"-27 threads (or 3/8"-16 threads utilizing the included adapter).
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands.
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter.
- Soft protective pouch.
- Musical instruments in the studio or on stage.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern.
- Rugged design and construction.
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid.
- Output Connection: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type.
- Frequency Response: 80-17,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 300ohms.
- Dimensions:164.2 mm (6.46") long, 38.8 mm (1.53") head diameter.
- Weight: 279 g (9.8oz).