Audio Technica ATM450
Audio-Technica's ATM450 microphone is designed specifically for use on overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings, and other acoustic instruments. By using a cardioid polar pattern the ATM450 is able to isolate sounds directly infront of the element thus allowing the user to control feedback and reducing unwanted noise pickup. This microphone is has a switchable 10dB pad and switch that allows the user to choose between a flat response or low frequency roll-off. The roll-off position reduces the pickup of lower-end frequency noise and room reverberation.
- AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands.
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter.
- Soft protective pouch.
- For use with instruments in a professional live settings as well as studio applications.
- Rugged all-metal design and construction.
- Isolation clamp provides versatile positioning while dampening unwanted mechanical noise all while providing a secure mounting option.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid.
- Output Connection: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type.
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz.
- Pantom Power Requirements:11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical.
- Impedance: 200 ohms.
- Dimensions: 126.9mm long, 21.0mm diameter.
- Weight: 98 grams.
- Switch: Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad.