- $279.00 $489.00
- Availability: In Stock
Housed in a rugged casing with a low-reflectance black finish Audio-Technica's ATM350 microphone has a low profile design with a unique violin mount but is also perfect for many other instruments such as: brass, reed, acousic bass, and percussion. The ATM350 microphone has a cardioid polar pattern to isolate sound specifically infront of the element. The microphone includes a 13.1' (4 meter) attached cable. The free end of the cable attaches to the provided power module via a TA3F-type connector. The power module output is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector. This microphone also allows you to choose between flat response or low-frequency roll-off to help control the pick up of undesired noise.
- ATM350 Microphone.
- AT8542 power module.
- AT8418 UniMount microphone instrument mount.
- AT8468 Violin mount.
- Soft protective pouch.
- Professional live sound use.
- Studio use.
- Attaches to brass, reed instruments, piano, acoustic brass, snare, toms and violins.
- Low profile design for minimum visibility.
- Unique violin mount permits placement between the instruments bridge and tailpiece.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid.
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000Hz.
- Pantom Power Requirements:11-52V DC, 3.5mA typical.
- Impedance:50 ohms.
- Dimensions:Microphone:37.8mm long, 12.2 mm diameter. Power Module: 92.9mm long 18.9mm diameter.
- Weight: Microphone:14.5 grams (0.5 oz) Power Module: 81.2 grams (2.9 oz).
- Switch:Flat, roll-off.