The ATM250 Microphone by Audio-Technica was designed specifically for musical instrument pickup in studio or on stage. This dynamic microphone uses a hypercardioid polar pattern to isolate the sound directly infront of it making it less susceptible to unwanted noise not directly infront of the element. Enclosed in a rugged housing the ATM250 microphone is perfect for years of trouble free use.
- ATM250 Microphone.
- AT8471 Isolation clamp for5/8"-27 threaded stands.
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter.
- Soft Protective pouch.
- Excellent for use with highly dynamic instruments such as kick drums, percussion, and brass.
- Studio use.
- Stage use.
- Frequency response tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other dynamic instruments.
- Ability to handle very high SPL at close range.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern provides maximum sound isolation from desired sound source.
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid.
- Frequency Response: 40-15,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 600 ohms.
- Dimensions:127.5mm long 55.0 mm diameter.
- Weight: 252 grams (8.9oz).