Audio-Technica AT4040 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The AT4040 by Audio Technica features a large diaphragm, tensioned specifically for smooth characteristics. This microphone is incredibly consistent so it may be used confidently in any recording situation. The construction and design of the AT4040 allow for clean and transparent reproduction of the most difficult sounds.
- Audio Technica AT4040 microphone.
- AT8449 Shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands.
- Microphone dust cover.
- Protective carrying case.
- Live stage
- Digital recording
- Large diaphragm tensioned, specifically to provide smooth, natural characteristics.
- Exceptional low noise, wide dynamic range combines for great versatility.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Connection: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.2 mA typical
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Dimensions: 6.69" long, 2.10 maximum body diameter
- Weight: 12.7 oz